The ABC Foundation will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) from 1pm – 3pm on Friday 26th November 2021 via Microsoft Teams.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about ABC Foundation Ltd’s operations and finances;
- Ask questions about the operations and finances of the ABC Foundation Ltd;
- Speak about any items on the agenda; and
- Vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the annual report;
- Accept the auditor’s report;
- Accept the financial statements; and
- Elect directors.
The following special resolution/s will be proposed at the AGM:
- To amend the Constitution of the Company to include within the Company’s specific objects in clause 2.3 an additional object to the effect that the Company may provide urgent and ongoing food relief of poverty, sickness and suffering among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, in a form to be tabled at the meeting signed by the Chairman for identification;
The AGM is open to all members, please contact Company Secretary, Liz Axel, on 0481 091 685 to receive the Microsoft Teams link. In the event that a member is unable to attend the annual general meeting, members have the right to appoint a proxy.
Download the full Notice of the annual general meeting of ABC Foundation Ltd below.
ABC Foundation Ltd AGM Meeting Details:
DATE: Friday 26th November 2021
TIME: 1pm – 3pm
PLACE: Microsoft Teams
Find out more about the ABC Foundation Ltd AGM by contacting Liz Axel on 0481 091 685 or via email here.
Subscribe to our e-news below: