Flexible On-Country employment opportunities for Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal people, living in remote and regional areas.
To provide flexible and affordable labour solutions, with the capacity to supply project management, contract supervision, transportation, tools and equipment to exceed contract expectations.
Diversified On-Country employment for Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal people, regionally.
What we offer
The benefits of ABC Foundation Ltd On-Country Employment services:
- Affordable hourly rates or longer-term contract negotiation;
- No need for advertising, screening and interviewing;
- Transportation for workers to and from site;
- Flexible workforce to suit seasonal work;
- Dedicated supervisor and contract relationship manager;
- Local people, local knowledge, working On-Country.
ABC Foundation Ltd can offer motivated and experienced personnel and/or teams to satisfactorily complete small to medium contracts such as:
- Property maintenance;
- Pastoral support (fencing, mustering and land rehabilitation);
- Grounds and garden maintenance;
- Horticultural support (picking, maintenance, general hands);
- Cleaning – domestic and commercial;
- Transport and logistics;
- Trade assistants and general labouring.
ABC Foundation Ltd provides a safe workplace for our employees, ensuring that they have the necessary safety qualifications to fulfill any contract requirement safely.
2020 – Awarded and placed 3 part time positions under the NIAA’s 1000 Job Package
2019 – Funded by the Department of Lands, Planning and Heritage and engaged by Carnarvon Heritage Committee to revitalise the Lock Hospital Memorial site
2018 – Engaged by the Shire of Carnarvon to provide labourers for the Carnarvon Aquatic Centre refurbishment
2018 – Engaged by Carnarvon Carpentry and Maintenance Services to assist on a residential building project
2018 – Engaged by the Department of Communities (Housing) to provide labour services to clear Mesquite from the Mungullah Village Oval.
2017 – Engaged by Department of Primary Industries to provide short-term labour force to pick and pack pumpkins at the Gascoyne Research Facility.
2017 – Engaged by the Department of Communities (Housing) to provide labour services to clear out an asset building in Mungullah Village and ensure the area is cyclone ready.
2016 – Engaged by Nintirri Inc. in Tom Price to provide local cultural content services to the 2016 Karijini Experience.
2016 – Residential contract in Tom Price to remove kitchen tiles and install an irrigation system.