Yulella Aboriginal Corporation (YAC) is looking for one person for the role of part-time (approx. 30 hrs) Community Engagement Officer for YACs Community Development Programme. (CDP)
CLOSING DATE: COB, Friday, 29th October 2021.
The primary purpose for the Community Engagement Officer is to provide hands on support to YACs, clients/participants, and employees, working closely with the case managers and activity support team to promote YAC and support job seekers in your everyday dealings with community.
Responsibilities are not limited to:
- To drive participants to their appointments to help meet their requirements and address barriers.
- Home visits and wellness checks on participants
- Ringing participants who are not engaged
- To stay well informed of and attend community events.
- Communicate effectively with your direct report and all YAC team.
- Work closely with the Case managers to achieve positive results for participants.
- Report on your activities with participants and community.
More info: Contact Mount Magnet Site Manager, Polly Dann: 0499 598 120 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply: Send your application, including a cover page and resume (4 pages max.) to Mount Magnet’s Site Manager. Polly Dann: 0499 598 120 | email@example.com
As authorized by section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act of 1984, being an Aboriginal Australian is preferable for this role.
Download the full Job Description below